Burning DVDs just got easier! M²Convert Pro gives you the ability to burn your video, music and photos to DVD using LEAD's iCompress™ technologies to save disc space while preserving quality. Burn home movies, copy your DVD movies, backup music and photos and more!
- Burn and copy home videos, DVD movies, music and photos to DVDs including double layer DVDs.
- Burn a DVD Image on a DVD (+R, -R, +RW, -RW).
- Easily transfer files to DVD - Put MORE files on your DVD while using less disc space. LEAD's iCompress™ technologies creates smaller file sizes while maintaining exceptional quality.
After downloading the free trial or full version of M²Convert Pro, follow the steps below to burn a DVD.
Before burning a dvd you must have the material that you want to burn ready. This is called creating the DVD image.
To burn a DVD, follow these steps using M²Convert Pro:
- From the Main Menu select File-> Burn DVD
- When the Burn DVD wizard appears, perform the following steps:
- Select the DVD source type. (Note that the Completed DVD task option only appears if you have a completed DVD task in the tasks list.) Click Next.
- Select the image folder (or file) and the disc type, and then click Next.
- Select the burning destination (which is the DVD drive), and then click Next.
- A Summary page appears that lets you review the burn settings and go back if necessary. If the settings are correct, click Burn.
Click here to go to the M²Convert Pro product page.
Information related to DVD Image Creation and Burning: