Audio and Video Codecs used for Compression - Convert to Smartphone Format Using M²Convert Pro
Convert to Smartphone format with M²Convert Pro, the all-in-one multimedia file conversion and burning solution. M²Convert Pro gives you the ability to convert files to Smartphone (WMV) format using LEAD's Advanced iCompress™ technologies, resulting in smaller file sizes while maintaining superior quality. Convert to WMV, ASF, AVI, MPG, MPEG, MOV, MP4, OGG, WAV, MP2, DivX and any other formats M²Convert Pro supports.
After downloading the free trial or full version of M²Convert Pro, follow the steps below to convert to Smartphone format*.
- Insert the file(s) into the Tasks List and specify the Format from the File Settings -> Target Format page to be WMV for Smartphones.
- Set the General Settings options.
- Set the rest of the settings on the File Settings pages.
- Click the Start Converting icon on the Tasks List toolbar to start the conversion process.
Click here to go to the M²Convert Pro product page.
Find out more about what M²Convert Pro can do for you! Visit:
* Requires Windows Media Player 9 or better installed on your computer. Also you need sync software such as ActiveSync. ActiveSync can be downloaded from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/downloads/activesync41.mspx.