Android Video Conversion Software
M²Convert for Android converts DVDs and multimedia files from any supported format (including AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, AVC, OGG, MP4, DivX, FLV (YouTube), IFO, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC and more) to Google Android compatible format using H.264 or MPEG-4 compression. Now you can convert and compress your multimedia files and watch them on the go!
- and more.
- Supports H.264 and MPEG-4 - 320x240, 480x360 resolution. Also, you can set your videos to auto size which will select the best Android resolution that best represents the file(s) being converted.
- Convert files to a folder on your hard drive.
- Preview video while converting.
- Real-time conversion.
- Check out our FAQ page for answers to your questions about converting files, file formats, compression (file size) options, and more!
- Supports the conversion of popular video and audio formats including AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, AVC, OGG, MP4, DivX, FLV (Youtube), MP1, MP2, IFO, DIC, MP3, MKV, WMA, WAV, AAC.
- Convert your DVDs to Andorid compatible format.
- Select the portions of the DVD you want to convert:
- Convert the entire DVD.
- Convert only the movie.
- Convert specific titles.
- Convert specific chapters in each title.
- Select the audio stream.
- Select the subtitles.
- Supports H.264/ MPEG-4 compression.
- Fit MORE DVDs, movies and videos on your Android Phone using LEAD's iCompress™ Technologies.
- Customize the conversion process - Choose between quality vs. file size (High, Medium, Low). The “High” setting will result in extremely high quality video but larger file size, whereas the “Low” setting will result in extremely small file size, but lower yet very good video quality.